10 Things Every Freshman Should Do Their Freshman Year
1. Eat 15 Brookies in one sitting.
This time-honored tradition is followed in order to represent Vanderbilt’s illustrious Top 15 ranking.
2. Your hot TA.
3. Use your fake at Pub at Overcup Oak.
Assert your dominance by attempting to get the finest beer Nashville has to offer, with the fake ID you bought for $100 from your brother’s weed dealer, Pablo.
4. Wear your Commodore Card on a lanyard.
Much like a Michael Kors purse, the sexy and sophisticated lanyard is an automatic symbol of your high status. Wear it with pride.
5. Rush a sorority and a fraternity to maximize your options.
You can never be too #frat or too #srat.
6. Ask another freshman for their ACT score.
7. Immediately add 2 points to that ACT score and claim it as your own.
8. Put your name on every email list for every possible organization.
Think of how great being a member of 300 clubs will look on your resume.
9. Use all your meal money before the end of August.
Only nerds still have money on the card by the time December rolls around. Don’t be a nerd.
10. Drop Pre-Med.