Top 10 Ways to Procrastinate Studying for Finals
10. Throw your computer down a stairwell. Use the shattered pieces to make abstract wall art.
9. Stage a coup against the government of Uzbekistan.
8. Adopt a lizard.
7. Bathe in two hundred and seventy-eight fluid ounces of Velveeta cheese.
6. Ponder the fact that in four billion years the Sun will explode and eradicate the entire human race and that life is meaningless and nothing matters.
5. Organize a historical reenactment of William Henry Harrison’s inauguration speech.
4. Stand on top of a building and throw frogs at the people below you until your presence is discovered.
3. Listen to the Game of Thrones theme song on a ten-hour loop (we’ve all been there, okay) (I’m not proud of it) (it’s a really catchy song).
2. Drop out of school and become a professional ice dancer.
1. Write a list of top ten ways to procrastinate for finals.